Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hi there!

Hi, I'm Danielle and this is something I should have done a long time ago.  We lived in and loved our first home for 7 years and made so many changes to it and our life in that time.  This is an attempt to better document our lives going forward!



{photo by Tina Boaen}

My husband and I bought our home in 2007 right before the market tanked.  I had always wanted to renovate an older home and my husband wanted plenty of garage space.  When we found an affordable "fixer upper" with a 700 square foot detached garage we knew we had found the one.  Of course with the almost immediate loss in equity we had to wait until we had the cash to do the work but we redid most of the home as we started a family and eventually outgrew it.



{photo by Tina Boaen}

We now have a newer home that still needs a bit of updating.  I can't wait to see what we end up doing here!


No comments:

Post a Comment