This is my second time doing the ORC. Last fall we did our laundry room and this spring we decided to use the challenge as motivation to enhance our curb appeal! This is one of the projects on my 2016 home goals list and I am ready to get it done. The first week I shared our plans and inspiration and the second week we had made some progress. For this week we managed to get the columns framed out so they didn't look so wimpy and got the board and batten shutters made. Hopefully we can get some trim added, and things caulked and painted this weekend so we can stay on track. Only three more weeks to finish up!
I'll be back next Thursday to share what we accomplished but now I am heading over to see what everyone else has gotten done!