Thursday, August 11, 2016

Can't wait for fall!

So we took our final summer vacation last week to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina, and it was, of course, beautiful.  We had a great time at the beach, and pool because our little boy just mastered swimming and thinks he's a fish.  And took the kids to play putt putt one night which went over far better with our 5 year old than our 3 year old.  Although, on paper, she was the far better player.  She made every hole in 2 strokes, mainly because after her first one she would grab the ball and put it right at the hole to hit it in.  Oh well, she had fun that way.

Now though, school has started back, and I am into fall prep.  Never mind that it is still hitting in the high 90's here with heat indexes over 100.  I am noticing breezier weather and starting to feel like it's hurricane season.  Hate the storms and the damage, but love me some tropical storm like weather.

On that note I started pulling some images that I want to let guide me this fall.  We have some projects that are waiting in the wings for the time and money to align but in the meantime I just need to do some prettying!  Although with the aforementioned 5 and 3 year old's the rooms don't stay quite as pristinely pretty for very long!

via (and yes this is super old but I still like the looks)

via
via
And I am ready to start adding some fall touches around the house.

via
via
via
And the weather will be cool enough soon for outdoor parties!  I feel an oyster roast in our future!

via
via
Oh, I can't wait for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment