Thursday, May 18, 2017

Some Favorites from the One Room Challenge Spring 2017 Edition

There were so many great finished spaces from the One Room Challenge.  I have spent the last week going through them and still haven't seen every single one!

I really liked Artsy Chicks Rule's Laundry Room.  It is the perfect blend of Coastal and Farmhouse, both styles I really like!

Another was Sypsie Design's powder room which is no surprise as I always like their projects, especially bathrooms!


Tiny House Giant Life's Entry turned out so well!  Her house has so much charm and they really enhanced it!


























Laura Design Co's Family Room is beautiful!  Those ceilings and the light and airy feel make the space!


Kobel and Company's Big Girl Room is adorable.  I love the Hunt Slonem valance, the art work  and that daybed!


























Grey or Green Seattle's Office is another stunner.   I love those moody walls and the light fixture is perfect!




























I am so thankful that Linda hosts this event!  It feels so good to cross a room off of the to do list and seeing what everyone comes up with is so inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment