Thursday, August 9, 2018

A Pretty Little Makeover

I feel like there are always so many projects and so little time (and money) so I am constantly on repeat with future projects but as the seasons start to change (which they aren't here but schools back in) I seem to turn my attention outdoors.  It's way too hot here in summer to really linger outside but spring and fall can be so beautiful.

We have a storage shed in our backyard that is currently crammed full of gardening tools and furniture to be made over.  But I have grand plans for that little shed and at some point I am going to get to them.  In the meantime this makeover by moth-designs is serving as major inspiration! 


This is the before, even it's inspiring, I am seriously considering a dark color for it.




























Now to practice patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment