Thursday, February 9, 2017

Kitchen Inspiration

I have been hoping to do a makeover on the kitchen since we moved into our home, and by makeover I don't mean a renovation, I mean some lipstick on the pig.  Some paint, some new hardware, a little lighting.  The tan color on the walls is the same color that was there when we moved in, and even the prior owner knew it was a mistake.  She was there when we did our walk through and had graciously left paint swatches out for us so we would know what paint colors they had used.  As she pointed them out to us she commented that they did the kitchen first and the color was terrible so they toned it down in the rest of the house!  The color is bad and I really want me some painted cabinets, probably some open shelves too.

Some inspiration:

via

via

via

via

via

via
I am really hoping we manage to get to the kitchen sometime this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment