Thursday, March 22, 2018

Gallery Walls

Over the long Christmas break we installed sconces in our dining room and it has been one of the best additions to our home in my opinion.  I drink my coffee in the dining room every morning before the house is awake and the gentle light from them makes me so incredibly happy.  As I considered installing them I also made a longer term plan for a revamp of the room, adding some picture frame paneling below the chair rail, a new chandelier, and some floral drapes.  As I considered all this I realized the room could go pretty "granny" pretty quickly.  So what to do about it but add some more modern touches.  I love gallery walls, and already have several in our home, but there will soon be another one in our dining room.

Some inspiration.

Source Unknown

via

via

via

Birch and Bird

via

via

via

via

via


Hopefully ours will turn out as eclectic yet polished as all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment