Thursday, May 3, 2018

One Room Challenge - Cottage Kitchen Makeover Week 5

We made a ton of progress this week on the kitchen makeover for the One Room Challenge.  We amazingly got the floor tiled, grouted, sealed, lights installed, cabinet doors mostly installed, shelves up, and appliances and furniture back in.  We really just have finishing touches left to complete, which is good because maybe I will have a little more time to check the progress of the featured designers and other guest participants!









Now for the sprint to the finish!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle! Great job on the improvements you made in the kitchen. I know the results will be good...can't wait for next week :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Delia! We are super happy and can't wait for next week either!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness.... Danielle, its looking fabulous!!! Y'all have been working hard. I Can't wait for the big reveal! I love the lightness already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! We have been working hard! I think Ben is DONE. But we are both happy so far with the changes.

      Delete