Thursday, February 2, 2017

Go Your Own Way

I have really, really, really been digging all of the super neutral (whether dark and moody or light and airy) spaces lately.  The hubs is not as on board with them so our house will probably never be going this route but every time I see one I swoon.  I have a feeling it's the idea that my life would be all calm and serene if my house was (which is totally not happening right now with littles).

I came across Artie's spaces through Cote de Texas via Emily's Saturday 6.  He is a serial re-decorator but all of his spaces are beautiful, and finished down to the last detail!  I am lucky if we don't have Hot Wheels track and Shopkins all over the house.  All images from Color Outside the Lines or Cote de Texas.

















No comments:

Post a Comment