Thursday, February 23, 2017

Spring has sprung!

Spring has sprung here in Savannah!  The azaleas and japanese magnolias are blooming, the temps are in the 70's, and the pollen is making everyone crazy!


We spent the weekend being a little lazy, and a little productive.  We installed a new light in our foyer and repainted in there.  The lavender that was in there was bothering me against the pale aqua in the living room and hallway.  An added benefit is that it brightened the space up some more too!


We took a bunch of things over for my friend's porch, and got her lights installed, and the daybed together.  Hopefully we can get some pictures of it later.

This weekend we are busy with birthday parties and in the down time I am hoping to get some spring cleaning and de-cluttering done.

Here's to a happy and productive weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice light fixture Danielle! Great job with the painting. I need to follow your lead and get some done myself as I have not 1 but 3 unfinished paint-jobs :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Delia! We have several unfinished projects also but you can only do what you can! Good luck with finishing the paint jobs!

      Delete