Thursday, June 22, 2017

Holly Mathis Interiors

Holly Mathis has been one of my favorites for years and years.  I first noticed her when her home was featured in Better Homes and Gardens in June of 2005.  Several years later when I discovered blogs I was so surprised and excited to see that she had one!  Her spaces always look polished but comfortable, and I am such a sucker for the airy, cottage style she is famous for.

The May issue of Country Living had a feature on her last home, a rental, which I had been smitten with after seeing some images from it on Instagram.  Love it all, it just seems so warm and cozy and it's easy to imagine feeling at home.  She also recently shared some of the images that weren't used for the feature.  All pictures below from either Country Living or Holly Mathis Interiors.











So beautiful and peaceful.  I feel like living there would be as enveloping as a warm hug.  She now offers classes and one day I fully intend to take a field trip to Texas for one.  And while I'm in the state I'm going to swing by Waco too!


No comments:

Post a Comment