Thursday, September 22, 2016

HGTV in Savannah!

I did not watch the premier of Vintage Savannah, but I am sure I would love the show.  I am going to have to wait for it to make it to Netflix since we don't have cable but the whole premise is totally exciting to me and both Linn Gresham and Leah Bailey have mad skills.  Savannah has a thriving Historic District and a love for old homes, but that doesn't mean there aren't some out there that need a lot of love.  And I can't wait to see these two do it.

I first discovered Ms. Gresham in July 2010 thanks to Better Homes and Gardens.  I loved their feature on the red roofed bungalow that she and her husband restored.  And it made me aware for the first time of a design community in Savannah.

courtesy of Savannah area MLS
via

via


I have less exposure to Ms. Bailey, but anyone who helps to foster creative community deserves as much praise as can be given.

via

via

via


I hope the show continues and I really can't wait to see some of it!  Yay, Savannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment