Thursday, September 1, 2016

Serene Spaces for Stormy Weather

Well, Happy Labor Day Hermine!  My in-laws are coming to town this weekend to help us lay the new floors but we are probably going to be having some fantastic weather!  If we didn't have plans to do something it would be great, I love the wind and rain and develop a party spirit when we get some minor tropical weather.  But, it sure isn't great for accomplishing home improvement projects.

In other news, I wanted to record some blogs I have discovered lately that I don't want to forget about.  I am so bad about finding things online and then totally forgetting about them and then not remembering enough to find them again.

I found bungalow blue from Instagram and her feed and blog are both so inspiring.  Her style is so crisp and clean and classic.  I love all of the all white spaces that have been permeating blogs so much for the last few years, but her use of color sets her apart and gives such a warmth and livability to her spaces.

via

via

via

Another new to me blogger that I discovered via Instagram is Becki Owens.  Again, incredibly polished and timeless style.  You can tell she has that California style that is all the rage right now, but I think her designs are a little more classic in feel than some.  

via

via

via

Well, off to monitor the weather situation.  May be enjoying some hurricanes or dark and stormy's this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment