Thursday, February 15, 2018

Editing

I have mentioned before that I love new beginnings and fresh starts.  Part of the reason I love fall is because it reminds me of back to school and the delicious feeling of starting over.  And I love the New Year and purging and organizing.  Or I did until I married someone born in January, and then had a child VERY early in January.  And then another in early February.  So now it's more about survival for the first 6 weeks of the year rather than contemplation and editing and refining.  So I am finally coming up for air now and starting to think about getting things together, and cleaning out some closets, and making sure our current organizational strategies are working.  And then when I happened to glance at my weekly horoscope I found that this week I should be clearing out and letting go to make room for fresh!  How apropos!  AND, I recently discovered The Home Edit on Instagram and need to share some of their beautifully composed spaces.  All pictures from their website.








Maybe I will be able to carve out some time soon to get to work on my own house, but until then I'll continue to collect inspiration from their Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment