Thursday, October 12, 2017

A Home with Heart

One of the downsides to working in real estate is the constant comparison of my home to others, but one of the upsides is near constant inspiration.  We have tons of historic homes here and I love looking to them for ideas because they are so full of charm and character.  Recently I came across one in an historic district that really spoke to me.  The serene colors, the moldings, the high ceilings, the built-ins all combine to make a beautiful home, and it has been decorated very appropriately for its age and stature.  Way outside my price range of course, but still. . . . .

All photos courtesy of Zillow.









































I know that a house doesn't make a person, that a person makes a home, and all of that, but man, I feel like I could be my very best self right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment