Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sitting Out the One Room Challenge

So, the One Room Challenge started for all the participants yesterday and for all the guest participants today, and if this year were like the past 2 we would be announcing the space we were making over.  The hubs and I decided we were going to sit this one out since we are super busy with work and kids sports, etc, and didn't want the added stress.  I sure am glad of that decision now because our son broke his arm Tuesday night playing soccer.  The added stress of the ORC would have totally overshadowed the fun of it this time around I think.

But in the spirit of the ORC I have rounded up some of my favorite reveals for today and can't wait to follow along with everyone!

I have loved every single challenge that Emily at Chez V has taken part in but I loved her master bedroom the most!


Following along with the dark walls theme is Abby Manchesky's bathroom.



Another great bathroom by Little Black Door.



One more bathroom, this time by Jenna Sue Design.



A kitchen makeover by Design Manifest.


Greige Design's laundry makeover.


And Stephanie Kraus' dreamy bedroom.



I can't wait to see what is done this time around!  Both by the featured designers and the linking participants!


No comments:

Post a Comment