Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Blue Room

There is something about the change in seasons that makes me (and probably lots of other people) want to spruce up my wardrobe.  It is especially bad in fall, possibly because I love all the sweaters and boots I am going to be wearing soon.  Or maybe it's the novelty of cooler weather.  Here in the southeast of Georgia it is really kind of summer for 8 months out of the year.

That being said I have been doing more clothes shopping than usual lately and as I was looking at everything in my closet I realized I have a fixation on blue clothing.  And as I was thinking about that I realized I tend to decorate with a lot of blue as well.  Which made me wonder if I had internalized something I read a long time ago, I think in House Beautiful, where a designer had mentioned that you should always do your rooms in colors that look good on you so you will always look your best in your home.  Maybe there's a connection.  Who knows, but I do know that there is a lot of blue in my house and my wardrobe!

On that note, some blue spaces that I especially like:

via
via

via

via


via

via

via

via


via

via

via


via

via

via

via

via

All I know is these rooms sure don't make me blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment