Thursday, November 16, 2017

Once Upon a Time

I don't remember what I was looking at recently, but something prompted me to House Beautiful's site where I stumbled across an oldie but super goodie.  I am pretty sure I remember seeing this home in the magazine when it was first published and I think bits of it were splashed across many of the blogs I read back then.  The design elements in Lindsay Reid's cottage, to me, will never go out of style.  All of these images are from House Beautiful.








I think a lot of design from that time period speaks to me because we had our first home that we were beginning to renovate, and the spaces just all feel casual and homey.  While I love the dramatic look that is becoming popular I prefer a more comfortable feel at home.  Can't you just picture yourself curled up on that window seat there!

No comments:

Post a Comment