Thursday, June 30, 2016

M. Barnes and Co.

I was messing around on Houzz one day and came across a room by Marci Barnes.  I followed it to her site and her portfolio!  I love it!

A lot of her work seems like a VERY refined take on country and you can tell she is from Texas, they definitely love their shiplap.






















All of the attention to detail is just so good!  I love all those rustic, wide plank wood floors, and the brick in the laundry, ummmm.  The dressmaker details on the slipcovers, and the kitchen backsplash, and the glossy, deep blue reading nook, oh my!

I think if I couldn't live in Georgia I might have to make the move to Texas, I seem to love their design style, between Ms. Barnes, and Holly Mathis, and Joanna Gaines.

Anyway, we finished painting the living room and got most of the furniture back in but then the kids came home and it was immediately all undone.  Hopefully I can get it together and get some pictures soon cause it makes us so much happier not being the dirty looking beige it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment